Washington DC Zennie62 on YouTube.com

Pamela At Mc Donald's Fayetteville, GA Gave Me A Coke For Free

Pamela At Mc Donald's Fayetteville, GA Gave Me A Coke For Free Mc Donald's Fayetteville, GA has a great set of staff people! One of them, Pamela, gave me an extra coca-cola she just happened to have. I actually just drove up because I wanted a large order of fries. It had been a good three months since my last order of Mc Donald's Fries, and so I went to buy some. A reward for my continued record of lower body weight and blood pressure. Pamela, out of the blue, wanted to give a blessing and that was it. Thanks! Coming back!

via IFTTT
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Washington DC Tweets

Popular Posts

three columns