Washington DC Zennie62 on YouTube.com

Does Annabelle's Bistro SF Want Black Patrons?

Does Annabelle's Bistro SF Want Black Patrons? So I walk into this French Bistro called Annabelle's and to have a cranberry juice and recharge my phone. The one bartender was great. And at the time I was more into just having juice and recharging. But as time passed I noticed this waitress walking by and by and saying nothing. So I asked her what was wrong and I asked her if she had a bad day. She said yes but never once asked me if I wanted anything. Not even a refill of my drink. And as I sit here and type this walks by again. And again. Nothing. I am the only black patron here. Annabelle's needs to fire it's waitresses. Stay tuned.





via IFTTT
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Washington DC Tweets

Popular Posts

three columns