Washington DC Zennie62 on YouTube.com

NickandJen Costello On YouTube Threaten To Punch Zennie62 Over His SNL Vlog

NickandJen Costello On YouTube Threaten To Punch Zennie62 Over His SNL Vlog NickandJen Costello are owners of a Google Plus profile (https://www.youtube.com/user/j3nn1ck06) and YouTube channel (no uploaded videos of their own) where they or one of them wrote in the comment section of my vlog on Ryan Gosling and Kate McKinnon in a Saturday Night Live skit that just because I talked over a photo from the performance and for copyright reasons, they threatened to "throat punch" me if I met them or the person. Here's my video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5L2b9zMJtw&lc=z12qgt3runjejdjhq04cc3obwyqifrmbuj4 I have made a screen shot of the comment and no I did not delete it. I am sending it to Google and YouTube and telling the community of YouTube Partners to watch out. I am also going to send this to law enforcement. I think the FBI is the best route. What NickandJen Costello did was against the law and they can be arrested for it. They should be. YouTube Partners also deserve to be better protected from people like this in the way of being able to locate law enforcement in that offending person's area and notifying them. Bad stuff.

via IFTTT
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Washington DC Tweets

Popular Posts

three columns